Soil Compaction Tester
24in stainless steel rod with adjustable shock collar
Easy to read, color-coded, stainless steel dial
Durable molded housing with rubber grip handles
Spectrum Technologies Soil Compaction Tester
Unseen soil compaction can limit root growth and water and nutrient absorption. The Spectrum Technologies Soil Compaction Tester is used to determine the density of soil and other material by enabling you to identify compacted areas in pounds per square inch so that you can use deep tillage or other practices recommended for your area.
- 24in stainless steel rod with adjustable shock collar to prevent damage to the gauge during transport or storage
- Easy to read, color-coded, stainless steel dial that is liquid filled to reduce shock
- Durable molded housing with rubber grip handles
- Large and small tip included with convenient storage in tester housing
- Penetration Depth: Up to 24 in (60 cm) in 3 in (7.6 cm) increments
|Unit Of Measure
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Country Club International Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.